Vacancy: Project Manager for political positioning
The Board and Communication team at Volt Europa is looking for a m/d and f/d Project Manager for its political positioning team.
The role of this team will be to achieve rapid reactions to current affairs topics that can quickly be transformed into effective, engaging, strategically poignant, and factually-correct political positions. In short, they should provide direct, on-demand support to the European Board at Volt Europa, on current affairs topics.
As Project manager you will
- Ensure the political positioning team of Volt creates rapid political positions to current affairs
- Lead your team and make sure all of its members contribute for the established process to be followed
- Establish deadlines and make sure your team and other parts involved follow them
- Collaborate and keep direct contact during working time with main stakeholders within Volt: European Board, Political affairs team, EUR Comms Leads, EUR SoMe Leads and Policy team
- Guarantee work is completed and process is followed
As a candidate you have/you are
- Previous experience in project management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communicator
- Leadership skills
- Able to follow end-to-end processes
- Prepared to manage and engage different stakeholders in each project
- General interest in keeping up with current news and events of the world
- Basic experience in Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Experience in public policy or communications are considered to be a bonus
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a short cover letter (max 200 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Project manager - political positioning”.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory in your Bachelor or Master, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your skills in project management and building political positions with a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!