Social media Strategist
We are looking for a talented Social Media Strategist to redefine and maintain our social media strategist across the Volt Europa social media channels.
About the position
You will work with our Communications Managers to implement our digital marketing strategy and analyse our performance, and you will support the Social Media Coordinator in managing a team of content creators to ensure on-point communications.
It is a great opportunity to have a big impact on European politics while connecting with people from all across Europe and making Volt more visible in European politics.
- Research and understand target audiences
- Monitor and analyse our performance across all channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin): KPIs have no secrets for you and you know the difference between vanity metrics and actionable metrics
- Develop and maintain our social media strategy
- Studying or have graduated in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Very passionate about progressive politics
- A born multi-tasker
- Curious about social media trends
- A hands-on mindset
- Experience as a social media strategist
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media platforms
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Great communication and analytical skills
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and short cover letter (max 1 page), explaining one thing we could do better on social media, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Social Media Strategist” by 15 June 2022.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory in your Bachelor or Master, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your skills in social media management and communication with a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!