Meet Volt Europa Organiser (f/d/m)
The Meet Volt Europa Organiser (f/d/m) is part of the MVE Team and contributes to the organisation of the monthly event (22nd of a month) on discord to inspire people to join Volt, establish networks across Europe, share knowledge, present ideas, and encourage debates.
- Coordinate/Support the organisation of the monthly Event
- Take over tasks that you are passionate about (Think about current topics and create a program, find and approach interesting speakers, onboard speakers, coordinate the individual tasks, recruit more MVE Organisers)
- Passionate about supporting the Meet Volt Europa Events and willing to provide a helping hand
- Passionate about driving the Pan-European collaboration
- Passionate about either coordinating a regular event or supporting it in your desired way
What’s in it for you:
- You can work on things that you enjoy
- You will be part of a great team with a positive vibe and that is fun to work with
- The freedom to try and apply new solutions continuously
- You can work on an event series with a high tradition and value to Volt Europa
For further questions or if you want to get involved, feel free to reach out to Sami Jaber (email@example.com) and Kim Roskam (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP. We are looking forward to your application.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory for your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.