We are looking for a talented Designer to work our brand identity and creating great designs for our social media channels.
About the position
You will work closely with the other designers in our team, with the social media team and the communications lead to ensure consistent design throughout our channels and create curated pictures for our channels. As a designer, you will need to work on brand identity and ensure our design is consistent and innovative.
It is a great opportunity to have a big impact on European politics while connecting with people from all across Europe and making Volt more visible in European politics.
- Gain a deep understanding of our values and core topics
- Lead a team of fellow volunteers from across Europe
- Develop your skills and learn more about branding
- Engage with local teams in Europe to ensure consistent brand
- Create pictures and visuals in line with branding guidelines
- Studying or hold a degree in Graphic Design, Arts, Marketing or related fields
- Very familiar with InDesign, Figma, Canva, Photoshop and other design software
- A born multi-tasker
- An artist with tons of imagination
- Good level in English (B2 minimum)
- A hands-on mindset
- An eye for design, you can see the flaws in pictures before we upload them
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Basic knowledge of social media functionalities to plan your designs accordingly
- Team spirit, you know how to work well with others and don’t hesitate to voice your opinion
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV, a short cover letter (max 200 words) and a small portfolio of your best creations, to email@example.com with the subject "Graphic Designer” by 15 June 2022.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory in your Bachelor or Master, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Volt Europa has a 2-leads structure for all positions: given that we already have a male lead for this position, people identifying as women or non-binary are strongly encouraged to apply.
Get the chance to improve your skills in social media management and communication with a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!