Salesforce administrator / Data scientist
Volt is a volunteer-driven organisation and this is an open member position on a voluntary basis.
The fundraising team is committed to building solid foundations for growth at both the european level and in the national teams. A key component of this is a functional database of donors and donations that can help us to maximise our fundraising activities and effectively forecast funding for the organisation.
- Reporting to: Paola Brambilla and Peter Bellehewe
- Time required: 10 hrs per week or more.
- Location: no particular location is required
- Deadline for sending the applications: 29th of July 2020
The Fundraising team, as part of the Volt Europa fundraising team, supports the board of Volt Europa in working towards financial sustainability while finding innovative solutions to complex problems. The Fundraising team is responsible for organising active fundraising initiatives and ensuring a diverse income portfolio.
Key responsibilities & duties:
The CRM administrator will be responsible for managing the CRM database. Donations from new donors will have to be imported into the system, and donations from existing donors will have to be updated. Generating custom reports and dashboards for different national teams will be a large part of this role once the database is up and running.
Responsibility for the data in accordance with GDPR guidelines will be a vital part of this position. The GDPR rules will have to be followed and processes created in order for Volt Europa to be able to show that regulations have been complied with.
Tasks and Competencies
- Maintaining accuracy of data and customising the database to the evolving needs of European and national teams (40% of time spent)
- Creating custom reports and lists based on specific fundraising activities (40% of time spent)
- Collaborating with national teams to support their initiatives with contact lists (20% of time spent)
- > 1 years professional experience in data management or computer science/engineering
- Experience in managing a CRM database (optional)
- Software and database management skills
- Organizational skills
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Constant innovator
- Effective communication
- Collaborative, team orientated approach
Optional: Similar previous experience, practical thinking.
Contact details: Would you like further information regarding this role? Please send an email to Anouk and Peter