Fundraising Co-Lead (female/diverse)
- Co-own and grow Volt’s fundraising income streams
- Execute the European fundraising strategy, together with the national party chapters
- Establish a professional, volunteer-based fundraising organisation, with a focus on donor acquisition and development
Please note that this is a volunteer position.
Do you want to contribute to Europe's future?
Volt stands for a united and federal Europe, where everyone has the highest human rights, environmental, social, and technological standards. We are a pan-European political movement with more than 100 elected representatives across Europe and thousands of members and volunteers. For more information, visit www.volteuropa.org.
Join our growing fundraising team to scale Volt’s impact!
We are currently 7 people in need of more hands. Generating a sufficient, sustainable, and diverse income is crucial to funding our 2024 EU Election Campaign. We do this by winning, growing & retaining donors in an ethical way, be it crowd donors, large donors (wealthy individuals & businesses), or foundations.
Your experience & skills
- Sales experience, ideally with fundraising experience in a political party or non-profit organisation
- Track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to build rapport by understanding donor and stakeholder needs to establish strong relationships
- Is persuasive and has the ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels
- Proven ability to establish, mentor, and coach a sales team
- Is driven, motivated and a self-starter
- English language fluency (written and spoken)
What’s in it for you?
You will be a crucial player in bringing Volt forward and contribute to the growth of the party and ultimately to the future of Europe. In addition, you will be working with highly motivated and inspiring Europeans from various backgrounds.
Curious but not yet decided?
Just send an email to our co-lead Michael (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an informal chat.
Love it and ready to apply?
If you're passionate about Volt's ambition and want to contribute to our success, please send us your motivation email (email@example.com), along with your CV.