Content Creator (diverse/female)
Location and status: Flexible Location, Volunteer
Hours required: 2-5h/week
Application Deadline: Rolling Applications
We are looking for talented content creators to curate content for our social media and give input to our social media strategy across the Volt Europa social media channels.
About the position
You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to brainstorm exciting new content, write compelling captions and/or film and edit interesting short videos for our social media channels. This volunteer position is a great opportunity to have a big impact on European politics while connecting with people from all across Europe and making Volt more visible in European politics.
- Brainstorm and research fresh content ideas
- Write / edit informative and clear captions
- Film / edit short videos for our social media channels
- Monitor our comments and keep the community active
- Studying or holding a degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Very familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media platforms
- A born multi-tasker
- Proficient in English (C1 minimum)
- A hands-on mindset
- A deep interest for European politics
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing programmes (Canva, Figma…)
- A good eye for detail: you’d never miss a typo!
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV, a short cover letter (max 200 words) and the copy for one post on the topic of your choice, to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject "Content Creator”.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory in your Bachelor or Master, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your skills in social media management and communication with a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!