Business Analyst / Requirement Engineer (w/d/m)
Intention of the position
This is a part-time paid position.
Currently, we are running our membership management on volt.team, a software that has been developed by Volters internally. To further professionalize Volt, we have decided to move towards a new membership management system. During a tool selection process in 2022, we decided to use CiviCRM – an Open-Source CRM System.
In March, we will start with the implementation project and are looking for a Business Analyst / Requirement engineer with project experience.
What's waiting for you:
- Set up workshops with key stakeholders (e.g., community leads, helpdesk, national teams) and draft their requirements in process charts / requirement definitions / epics / user stories
- Identify and clarify different requirements, data fields, processes, etc. (produces one set of requirements that people agree to)
- Finalize the requirement to be handed over to the external provider
What competencies you should have:
- Experience in collecting, visualizing and harmonizing requirements
- Training in business process management and as a product owner (familiar with processes, epics, user stories, etc.)
- Experience in projects with multiple stakeholders
- Can-do attitude and good communication skills
What's in it for you:
- A lot of experience in a pan-European working environment
- Be part of professionalizing Volt and take it a step further
- A fun working environment with lots of exposure within Volt
How to apply:
For further questions, feel free to reach out to Derhen Coulomb (email@example.com) or Sven Damm (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to get involved, send us your short application (CV & motivation letter). We are looking forward to your application.