Champion General Assembly (f/d/m)
Intention of the position
The Champion General Assembly (f/d/m) is part of the EUR Events Team and supports the preparation of the General Assemblies.
- Organise killer General Assemblies across Europe
You are someone who:
- Loves organising events
- Is highly organised and detail focused
- Has project management experience
- Passionate about supporting the EUR Events team
What’s in it for you:
- You will be part of a great team with a positive vibe and that is fun to work with
- The freedom to try and apply new solutions continuously while working on the things you enjoy
For further questions or if you want to get involved, please reach out to Sami Jaber (Sami.email@example.com) or Kim Roskam (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP. We are looking forward to your application.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory for your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your skills in project management and contribute to building a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!