We are looking for a male, male/female/non-binary and female co-leads.
Volt is a volunteer-driven organisation and this is an open member position on a voluntary basis.
- Reporting to Lennard Everwien
- Accountable board members are Mihaela Siritanu & Bruno Sánchez-Andrade Nuño
- Hours: 10-15 hrs per week
- Location: no particular location is required
- Time limit for sending the applications: 29th of June 2020
Purpose of the position:
The purpose of the tech co-leads is the creation and management of a team, which supports the development and maintenance of our general IT infrastructure. The co-leads enable close coordination with national teams and translate our overall strategic objectives of our movement into concrete action.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Build & manage the EUR Tech Team
- Audit core systems performance and security
- Collect tech-related requirements and coordinate with national teams
- Advance the development of our systems landscape
- Provide assistance to our members for tech-related issues
Tasks and Competencies:
- Development of a centralised IT infrastructure (35% of time spent)
- Sustainability plan and team capacity building ( 30% of time spent)
- Coordination with national tech teams to align and solve any arising matters (35% of time spent)
Experience and skills:
Good command of english language, other languages are an asset
High motivational level to work for the European Level
Organisational talent, maintaining structures, practical thinking
- Proven working experience in IT & knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/ software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Communication skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Leadership skills
- Project management experience
- Volt experience
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your CV & motivation letter (maximum one page) outlining why you are suitable for this role and what would like to achieve.
Contact details: Would you like further information regarding this role? Please send an email to Mihaela and Lennard.