As a Team Member, you will be part of the backbone, the beating heart, the pumping lungs of our movement. The time you will need to be an active team member is likely around 8 hours per week. If you feel represented by our manifesto and energized by the challenges we formulated, and you want to build this movement with us, this is the right role for you! Potential activities include:
- Community Organizing: Coordinate local, national, and regional activities, ensuring an effective political presence all over the continent
- Policy: Help us develop our political proposals, both on the national and European level.
- Finance & Accounting: Support Volt to keep its finance and accounting straight!
- Communication. Help us to send our message across the European Union by drafting and editing texts, working with traditional and social media, and writing blog posts.
- Fundraising. Raise the funds to help us run our activities by organizing crowdfunding rallies, talking to foundations, and innovating campaign financing.
- Legal. Strengthen the legal backbone of our movement by helping us to write our statutes, by designing the decision processes from community to European level, and by advising us on ongoing legal challenges.
- Research & Data: Help us to define our way forward by diving into survey data, voter profiles, and election timetables.
- Events: Organize our gathering to help us involve people from every corner of Europe!
- Expansion: Push the growth of Volt way beyond where we could ever imagine. Recruit on FB groups, via personal connections or in any other way. Talk a lot, be perseverant!
- Human Resources: Help us find the right people for the right job, that our volunteers are engaged and active, and ensure that all our members are happy, well trained, and motivated!
Let’s build this movement together. There is a lot to do, and we will be more than happy to have you on board!