Become a team member
Before signing up here, please check in the upper right corner if your country already has its own website. By signing up there, you will get a much faster response. (To close the tooltip just click the flag again)
As a Team Member, you will be part of the backbone, the beating heart, the pumping lungs of our movement. The time you will need to be an active team member is likely at least 7 hours per week. Should you have less time available, consider becoming a volunteer. If you feel represented by our manifesto and energized by the challenges we formulated, and you want to build this movement with us, this is the right role for you! Potential activities include:
- Community Organizing: Coordinate local, national, and regional activities, ensuring an effective political presence all over the continent
- Policy: Help us develop our political proposals, both on the national and European level. You find our policies here.
- Finance & Accounting: Support Volt to keep its finance and accounting straight!
- Communication: Help us to send our message across the European Union by drafting and editing texts, working with traditional media, and writing blog posts.
- Social Media & Creative Content: Create messages, graphics or videos to be spread over the internet, using a variety of channels.
- Fundraising: Raise the funds to help us run our activities by organizing crowdfunding rallies, talking to foundations, and innovating campaign financing.
- Legal: Strengthen the legal backbone of our movement by helping us to write our statutes, by designing the decision processes from community to European level, and by advising us on ongoing legal challenges.
- Research & Data: Help us to define our way forward by diving into survey data, voter profiles, and election timetables.
- Events: Organize our gathering to help us involve people from every corner of Europe!
- Expansion: Push the growth of Volt way beyond where we could ever imagine. Recruit on FB groups, via personal connections or in any other way. Talk a lot, be perseverant!
- Human Resources: Help us find the right people for the right job, that our volunteers are engaged and active, and ensure that all our members are happy, well trained, and motivated!
Let’s build this movement together. There is a lot to do, and we will be more than happy to have you on board!