Strategy commission Co-Lead
Volt Europa has resolved to have all its teams be lead by gender-balanced co-leads, and this is a vacancy for both the female and male position.
- Reporting to: Reinier Van Lanschot
- Hours: 15 hrs per week
- Location: no particular location is required
- Time limit for sending the applications: 29th of May 2020
The Vision and Strategic Objectives need to be translated into action plans for the functional teams and national chapters. The Strategy Commission team will support the strategy process for the functional teams and National chapters - help assure milestones, the use of tools and facilitate communication to the organization and the board.
Key responsibilities & duties:
The co-leads of the Strategy commission are responsible for managing the workflow of the team in order to facilitate the roll-out of the Strategy Process.
- Production of key financial documentation such as financial statements, day-to-day recording and invoices (70% of time spent)
- Advise on strategic financial planning and budget projections (20% of time spent)
- Leading team members and empowering other members in the Sustainable Financing team (10% of time spent)
- > 2 years professional experience in accounting or financial services
- Experience in managing teams (optional)
- Finance and accounting skills
- Organizational skills
- Budget planning
- Stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Collaborative, team orientated approach
Optional: Leadership skills, problem solving skills, English language skills, similar previous experience, practical thinking.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV, motivation letter (maximum one page) and a video where you introduce yourself and tell what you would like to achieve in this role.
Would you like further information regarding this role? Please send an email to Reinier.