Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to curate our content on our social media channels and manage our team of content creators.
About the position
You will work closely with our Communications Managers and Social Media Strategist to define our content calendar and ensure a consistent tone of voice and messaging across all channels, and you will be supported by the Social Media Strategist in managing the content creators team.
It is a great opportunity to have a big impact on European politics while connecting with people from all across Europe and making Volt more visible in European politics.
- Gain a deep understanding of our values and core topics
- Discover current trends and translate them into engaging content
- Monitor our comments and keep the community active
- Write/edit our posts before they go out
- Studying or hold a degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Very familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media platforms
- A born multi-tasker
- Very good at finding the perfect hashtags
- Proficient in English (C1 minimum)
- A hands-on mindset
- A deep interest for European politics
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing programmes (Canva, Figma…)
- A good eye for detail: you’d never miss a typo!
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV, a short cover letter (max 200 words) and the copy for one post on the topic of your choice, to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Social Media Coordinator”.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory in your Bachelor or Master, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Volt Europa has a 2-leads structure for all positions: given that we already have a male lead for this position, people identifying as women or non-binary are strongly encouraged to apply.
Get the chance to improve your skills in social media management and communication with a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!