Social Media Co-Lead (diverse/female)
Location and status: Flexible Location, Volunteer
Hours required: 5-10h/week
Application Deadline: 2nd January 2023
We are looking for a talented Social Media Lead to curate our social media content, manage our content creators team and oversee our social media strategy across the Volt Europa social media channels.
About the position
You will work closely with our Communications leads to define our content calendar and ensure a consistent tone and voice in our postings across all channels. You will manage the content creators team, be responsible for implementing our digital marketing strategy and analyze our performance.This volunteer position is a great opportunity to have a big impact on European politics while connecting with people from all across Europe and making Volt more visible in European politics.
- Research and understand target audiences
- Monitor and analyse our performance across our channels
- Develop and maintain our social media strategy
- Monitor our comments and keep the community active
- Write/edit our posts before they go out
- Studying or holding a degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Very familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media platforms
- A born multi-tasker
- Very good at finding the perfect hashtags
- Proficient in English (C1 minimum)
- A hands-on mindset
- A deep interest for European politics
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing programmes (Canva, Figma…)
- A good eye for detail: you’d never miss a typo!
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV, a short cover letter (max 200 words) and the copy for one post on the topic of your choice, to email@example.com with the subject "Social Media Co-lead” by 30 June 2022.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory in your Bachelor or Master, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your skills in social media management and communication with a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!