Policy Platform Co-Lead (F/D/M) - EUR Policy
We are looking for a motivated and organised volunteer as Co-Lead for the development of Volt Europa’s Policy Platform. Building towards further Pan-European integration between all different teams within Volt Europa, this platform is designed to streamline the creation, sharing, and collaboration of policies within our organisation and with external stakeholders. As Co-lead you will spearhead the efforts to build the platform and make it come alive for the entire organisation.
About the position
You will work together with a dedicated team to design and implement the platform while collaborating with other teams to ensure the platform meets their needs. To this end you will act both as a liaison between a variety of different stakeholders from all over Europe. Although technical knowledge is helpful, this is not a requirement. If in doubt, apply!
- Lead project planning and execution, including setting project timelines and milestones, managing resources, and ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Act as the primary point of contact for the project team and stakeholders, communicating progress, identifying and resolving issues, and escalating as needed
- Collaborate with the development team to define and prioritise features and requirements for the platform
- Ensure that the platform meets the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- Spend about 10 hours a week working with us
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with managing technical projects is a plus
- Have a grasp of what it means to work on project with volunteers
As a volunteer, you will gain experience in software development and project management while contributing to an important cause. If you are a self-starter with a passion for technology and a desire to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today and join our team in building a game-changing platform for policy-making by sending your CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject "Policy Platform Co-Lead - Vacancy”.
Be aware that this is an unpaid position.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to refine your project management skills and tackle new challenges with a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!
If you are not a member of Volt, you will be asked to become a member as part of onboarding. If you already want to become a member (great idea!), go to:https://volt.team/join.