All Volt policies in one place.
Would you like to read more in detail about our policies?
Download our Policy documents:
Mapping of Policies
This is the basic collection of the policies of Volt Europa
Energy Transition and Climate Change Policy
Electoral Reform Policy
Nuclear Policy in Europe
Addition to the "Energy Transition and Climate Change" policy
Donating Blood Policy
Sustainable Development Goals
EU Foreign Policy
Migration & Humanitarian Corridors
How you can become active and contribute to policy-making at Volt
- As a member of a national Volt chapter you are also a member of Volt Europa. As such you can propose new policies for the European Policy Portfolio of Volt!
- Our European Policies are developed by working groups constituted by the proposing member, other Volt members, and by external experts, where necessary and appropriate.
- Once a new Proposal has been developed and meets all requirements regarding form and content, it will be put to vote at a European General Assembly of Volt.
- After a Policy Proposal is accepted by voting, it becomes part of the Policy Portfolio of Volt Europa.
In this way you can directly influence Volt’s European Policies and be assured that your opinion is taken into account!
- If you, as a member of a national Volt Chapter, see the need for a new or updated national Volt Policy, you can request that a working group be set up. The working group includes you as the proposing member and other Volt members, and it can be supplemented by external experts.
- The working group develops a Policy Proposal. Once all requirements are met and the Proposal has been confirmed to be in line with the Policy Portfolio of Volt Europa, it is put to vote at the national General Assembly.
- After an accepting vote at the General Assembly the Proposal becomes part of the Policy Programme of the national Volt Chapter.
Thus, you can actively participate in the development of national Volt Policies and make your voice be heard!
Do you want to learn more about the national Policies of Volt? Then visit the national Volt pages of your choice.
- By joining your local Volt team - or even by establishing a new local Volt team in a town where there is still no such team - you can make an important contribution to local politics:
- As a member of a local Volt team you can propose Policies aimed at solving local or regional challenges.
- Together with the other members of your local team you will discuss your ideas and develop a Policy Proposal.
- The national Policy Team must confirm that the Proposal is in line with Volt’s principles and the national Policy Programme. After that the new Policy will become part of the political programme and election programmes of Volt in your town or region.
In this way, you can make your voice heard and directly influence the development of local Volt Policies!
Do you want to learn more about local Policies of Volt? Please visit the city or regional pages on the relevant national Volt pages.