Media Relations (m/f/d)
About the position
Lead the timely and consistent communication and engagement between the Policy Team and its main external channels of communication, showcasing the work done by the Policy Team with interested stakeholders, ultimately building the external profile of the team.
- Improve and develop a range of communication channels, including the implementation, regular use and championing of external communications platform, providing an effective and regular flow of information
- Develop an engaged external community of groups online, promoting the adoption of sharing and social collaboration
- Translate the Policy Team newsletter for external consumers, sharing the work of the Policy team with the external interested audience, including potential partners.
- Identify, commission and promote quality content and usage across external communications platforms
- In addition, ensure all external communications content is consistent with our brand and tone of voice.
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and handle sensitive situations, maintaining confidentiality, where necessary
- IT skills including use of social media, content management, word processing, spreadsheets, email, image editing
- Good judgement and ability to interpret information
We value and encourage diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual ideology, age, sexual orientation and identity.
How to apply
Please send an email to the policy leads, Claudio Lanza and Inês Bravo Figueiredo, firstname.lastname@example.org presenting yourself as a candidate together with a CV that should show clearly your skills, professional experience and academic background.
Additionally, you should include a brief motivation letter that describes why you are interested in joining the European Policy Team and why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this position.
If shortlisted, you will be contacted to have two interviews with the Editorial Review Lead and the European Policy Leads.
In case of any questions please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com