Events Planner (m/f/d)
About the position
Our Policy Team Events Planner will support in coordinating and organising small and large scale (digital and physical) Policy Events
Key responsibilities and duties
- Building up and sustaining an independent and sustainable Event team
- Creating and taking ownership of a project plan
- Taking responsibility for meeting set milestones and working on all necessary tasks
- Communicating with and reporting regularly to the EUR Policy Leads
- Documenting the work and learnings while summarising and keeping all information together to professionalise the process
- Team management & development
Time commitment: 10-15 hrs per week depending on the time of year and events to be planned.
Experience and Skills
We seek someone who has a high motivation to work for the European team. To ensure efficient collaboration with the different groups, you must be an organisational talent that is able to work within the set-up structures and can think pragmatic and practical. It would be of great benefit if you already have experience in organising events for example within a local or national team and even more so in an international setting.
- High motivational level to work for the European Level
- Organisational talent, maintaining structures, practical thinking
- Must: Ability to communicate and keep everyone up to date
- Ideally experience in organising events
This is a volunteer position with an expected workload of 10-15 hours per week.
We value and encourage diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual ideology, age, sexual orientation and identity.
How to apply
Please send an email to the policy leads, Claudio Lanza and Inês Bravo Figueiredo, firstname.lastname@example.org presenting yourself as a candidate together with a CV that should show clearly your skills, professional experience and academic background.
Additionally, you should include a brief motivation letter that describes why you are interested in joining the European Policy Team and why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this position.
If shortlisted, you will be contacted to have two interviews with the Editorial Review Lead and the European Policy Leads.
In case of any questions please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com