Expansion Team Member (female/diverse/male)
The European Expansion team is vital for the growth of Volt’s Do you want to be part of the expansion team and help Volt Europa grow throughout Europe? Then this is the right place for you. We are looking for motivated volunteers who want to help us expand Volt within the European Union member states. You will be part of a highly motivated Expansion team and right from the beginning can use your creativity and management skills to support European countries to become bigger in the upcoming future!
Why should you join our team?
- You have a passion for Europe and want to be part of a change in European politics
- You are available for 08 to 12 hours weekly (preferably, not mandatory)
- You do not shy away from challenges and are motivated to motivate others
- You want to work with highly motivated colleagues and exchange your ideas in a focus group on a regular basis
- You want to use your management skills to support and lead small groups
If all of this says yes to you, then we are the right place to apply!
Would you like to work as a volunteer with the expansion team ? Please send your CV and motivation letter (maximum one page) to the General Secretary Office (email@example.com) and expansion leads Marra van der Kubbe (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dieu-Merci Lekeni (email@example.com).
If you are not a member of Volt, you will be asked to become a member as part of onboarding. If you already want to become a member (great idea!), go to: https://volt.team/join.
You will hear from us within seven to ten days. Thank you for your interest and hopefully we will welcome you as a member of our team very soon.