EUR Board Minute-Taker (f/m/d)
Location and status: Flexible Location, Volunteer
Hours required: 4 hours a week
Reimbursement / Payment: This is an unpaid and voluntary position
Start date: asap
The General Secretary's Office of Volt Europa is looking for a minute-taker to be in charge of taking minutes during board meetings, updating the overview of resolutions and drafting communication to the movement regarding the decisions. As EUR Board Minute-Taker, your main role will be the one of attending board meetings and keeping a record of the topics discussed during these meetings.
- You are reliable and trustworthy
- Fluency in English, with good writing skills
- You have experience of taking notes/minutes at meetings
- You are able to summarise complex discussions into concise points
- You are able to work independently and can work well with deadlines
- You have an eye for detail, and have a hands-on and proactive attitude
- You are flexible and able to adapt to unexpected changes: meetings often take place during the evening (between 19.00 - 22.00 CET) due to the fact that the majority of our staff works voluntarily.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend board meetings on Monday evenings (19.00 - 21.00 or 20.00 - 22.00 CET)
- Process confidential and sensitive information
- Take minutes during the meeting.
- Polish and summarise meeting minutes into a coherent and concise report to support the work of the European Board
- Update the decision overview.
- Draft internal communications posts to share the main meetings resolutions with the member base.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV, a short cover letter (max 400 words) to the General Secretary's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Minute-Taker”.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.