Grown up in (City/Country):
Now Living/Working in (City/Country):
We support credit cards and PayPal.
Highest educational degree:
Actually working as:
Teacher (VHS Meidling), Business Analyst (UNIQA Group)
Three most important issues concerning Europe in my view:
- Economic inequality (e.g. implementation of a minimum EU wage/corporate tax)
- Environmental finance (e.g. eco-tax)
- Improved integration of infrastructure (e.g. east-west train connections)
What makes me enthusiastic about Volt:
- Grassroots mentality
- Growth potential
- My Co-Volters
My main reasons for joining the „Community Organization Program“:
- Personal interests in advocating for underrepresented communities among my Co-Volters
- Belief in my own ability to make a tangible impact
- My community
With my newly acquired knowledge my goal is to:
Run for the regional election in Vienna in 2020.
Contributions could be tax deductible in your country. We are a community of thousands of citizens, and we keep growing at a faster rate than we could have ever hoped for. That’s why Volt needs the economic support of every single one of us. Together, we can drive a real change and re-invent European politics. We are all investing our time and our hopes in this project, so let’s make it real. With your contribution, we can revolutionize the way politics is done. Our donation policy: For donations exceeding the cumulative amount of €3.000 within a year, we will disclose the identity of the donor in compliance with our donation policy, provided that you give us your explicit consent. If you refuse, the total amount of your donation will be returned to you.