HR Co-lead (male)
Volt Europa has resolved to have all its teams be lead by gender-balanced co-leads, and this is a vacancy for the male position, as the female co-lead position is currently filled.
- Reporting to: Cornelia German & Reinier van Lanschot
- Working closely with current co-lead Anna Gvelesiani
- Hours: 8-10 hrs per week
- Location: no particular location is required
- There is no compensation for this voluntary position
The key purpose of the EUR HR team is to take care of the workforce management inside the organization. HR puts in place and oversees procedures for new and existing members to facilitate them getting on board and finding their role.
Key responsibilities & duties
Coordination between the European and national HR level and organization of an efficient information- and workflow, create and implement HR-procedures. Ability to coordinate and distribute the tasks among the team, coordinate the standardization of HR procedures.
> Creation, documentation and standardization of HR procedures. (35% of time spent)
> Manage the EUR Team and Co-ordinate the national teams (35% of time spent)
> Miscellaneous admin duties, assistance via email (30% of time spent)
- Communication skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Leadership skills
- Team oriented approach
- Good organisational skills
- Basic excel database skills
- Understanding of organisational complexity and structure on micro- and macro level
- Motivational and diplomatic skills
Optional: Administration skills, English language skills, similar previous experience, practical thinking.