- You will be in charge of developing a long term strategy for diversifying the income portfolio of Volt Europa and a short term transition plan (50% of time spent)
- You will be carrying out initiatives and monitor progress as well as managing the donor database, communication, and relationships (25% of time spent)
- You will lead and empower team members as well as coordinate and align with the national fundraising leads (25% of time spent)
Purpose of the Fundraising team: The Fundraising team is committed to building solid foundations for growth at both the European level and in the national teams. The Fundraising team supports the board of Volt Europa in working towards financial sustainability while finding innovative solutions to complex problems. Achieving financial sustainability is crucial for the organization in order to reach as many people as possible and to share the vision of Volt Europa. The Fundraising team is responsible for organising active fundraising initiatives and ensuring a diverse income portfolio.
Purpose of the position: The Fundraising co-leads are responsible to work closely with the finance team, national fundraising leads and the board in producing a long-term strategy to stabilize and diversify the income of Volt Europa. As part of the European functional teams, this role is key in coordinating and strengthening the ties between the European and national levels.
Benefits & advantages: You are working with highly motivated people with various backgrounds. You are encouraged to take initiative and responsibility from day one. Moreover, you are a crucial player in bringing Volt Europa forward and contribute to the growth of the party.
What we are looking for
Experience & Skills:
- Project management skills
- Effective communication
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Creative thinking
- Decision-making abilities
- Attention to detail
- Persuasion and conflict resolution abilities
- > 2 years professional experience in project management (optional)
- Previous fundraising experience (optional)
- Experience in managing teams (optional)
Volt Europa has resolved to have all its teams be led by gender-balanced co-leads, this vacancy is for both co-lead positions.
Working together with: Johannes (General Secretary) & Mihaela (Treasurer) and many motivated volunteers
Hours: approx. 10 hrs per week, flexible schedule
Location: Work from anywhere you want
Please send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, motivation letter (maximum one page), and a video where you introduce yourself and tell what you would like to achieve in this role.
Would you like further information regarding this role? Please send an email to Johannes and Mihaela.