Volt Europa has resolved to have all its teams be lead by gender-balanced co-leads, and this is a vacancy for both the female and male position.
- Reporting to: Anouk Ooms & Mihaela Siritanu
- Hours: 15 hrs per week
- Location: no particular location is required
- Time limit for sending the applications: 1st of April 2020
The Fundraising team, as part of the Volt Europa Sustainable Financing team, supports the board of Volt Europa in working towards financial sustainability while finding innovative solutions to complex problems. The fundraising team is responsible for diversifying the income portfolio for Volt Europa via grants, HNWI donations, fundraising, partnerships etc.
The Fundraising co-leads are responsible to work closely with the finance team, national fundraising leads and the board in producing a long term strategy to stabilize and diversify the income of Volt Europa. As part of the european functional teams, this role is key in coordinating and strengthening the ties between the european and national level.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Develop a long term strategy for diversifying the income portfolio of Volt Europa and a short term transition plan (50% of time spent)
- Record initiatives and monitor progress as well as managing donor database, communication and relationships (25% of time spent)
- Lead and empower team members as well as coordinate and align with the national fundraising leads (25% of time spent)
- > 2 years professional experience in fundraising or project management
- Experience in managing teams (optional)
- Project management skills
- Creative thinking
- Decision making abilities
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Organisational skills
- Persuasion and conflict resolution abilities
Optional: Leadership skills, problem solving skills, English language skills, similar previous experience, practical thinking.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your CV, motivation letter (maximum one page) and a video where you introduce yourself and tell what you would like to achieve in this role.
Would you like further information regarding this role? Please send an email to Anouk and Mihaela.