Grown up in (City/Country):
Now Living/Working in (City/Country):
Highest educational degree:
Dual Vocation Training, currently on BA
Actually working as:
Student, part-time jobber
Three most important issues concerning Europe in my view:
- Lack of understanding of the benefits of the EU
- No common identity that unites European citizens across borders
- National political interests outweighing united solidarity and cross-border cooperation
What makes me enthusiastic about Volt:
- Wanting to prevail the European Union as a peace project.
- The mutual enthusiasm share across the continent that has created a community where anywhere you go, you feel part of the same organisation, striving for the same goals.
- The fact that we truly dare to move forward with ideas that go beyond national borders.
My main reasons for joining the „Community Organization Program“:
- I want to channel my social skills in gaining the competence of a method (community organising is meant here) that can support social change.
- I want to be able to share the knowledge on how to truly organise teams throughout our organisation in Europe.
- When representing Volt I want to be able to fully comprehend the structure and methods we use, when it comes to the movement and how we make our (local) teams work.
With my newly acquired knowledge my goal is to:
Strengthen our community organising character as we grow and let the awareness and importance of it become a constant point of consideration into strategic decisions the European board, that I am part of, makes.
Contributions could be tax deductible in your country. We are a community of thousands of citizens, and we keep growing at a faster rate than we could have ever hoped for. That’s why Volt needs the economic support of every single one of us. Together, we can drive a real change and re-invent European politics. We are all investing our time and our hopes in this project, so let’s make it real. With your contribution, we can revolutionize the way politics is done. Our donation policy: For donations exceeding the cumulative amount of €3.000 within a year, we will disclose the identity of the donor in compliance with our donation policy, provided that you give us your explicit consent. If you refuse, the total amount of your donation will be returned to you.