Supporter Pan-European Action (f/d/m)
Intention of the position
The Supporter Pan-European Action (f/d/m) is part of the Pan-European Action Team, which is a subgroup of the EUR Events Team, and is responsible for supporting the coordination, organization, and implementation of physical Pan-European actions that take place in different chapter at the same time.
- Support continuously the Pan-European Action Team with the preparation of these actions
- Passionate about supporting the EUR Events team and are just willing to provide a helping hand
What’s in it for you:
- You can work on things that you enjoy
- You will be part of a great team with a positive vibe and that is fun to work with
- The freedom to try and apply new solutions continuously
For further questions or if you want to get involved, feel free to reach out to Sami Jaber (Sami.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kim Roskam (email@example.com) ASAP. We are looking forward to your application.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory for your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your skills in project management and contribute to building a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!