Strategy Co-Lead (female/male/diverse)
- Hours: 15 hrs per week
- Location: Flexible, no particular location is required
- Allowance: Volt Europa is a volunteer movement with limited resources that, unfortunately, for now, cannot pay an allowance but expenses will be reimbursed
Volt wants to change politics, empower people, and unite Europe. We believe that only Europeans that act together can solve our shared challenges. As a Strategy Co-lead, your work will be vital to the accomplishment of this mission.
Your role will be to facilitate the creation of strategy within the organisation. This will involve designing strategy processes and running strategy workshops for the Board of Volt Europa as well as for local chapters and teams. If you are experienced in running workshops, in managing different opinions to formulate a concrete way forwards this role is for you.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Facilitate strategy workshops with national and European teams
- Running workshops
- Designing strategy facilitation processes
- > 2 years professional experience in accounting or financial services
- Experience in managing teams (optional)
- Fluent English
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in strategy formulation
- Experience in leading workshops
- A good understanding of different approaches to strategy
- Passionate and self-driven
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, motivation letter (maximum one page) and a video where you introduce yourself and tell what you would like to achieve in this role.
If you are not a member of Volt, you will be asked to become a member as part of onboarding. If you already want to become a member (great idea!), go to: https://volt.team/join.
Would you like further information regarding this role? Please send an email to email@example.com.