Spontaneous Events Lead (f/d/m)
Intention of the position
The Spontaneous Events Lead (f/d/m) is part of the EUR Events Team and is the main contact person for people that are approaching the EUR Events Team for setting up spontaneous (mostly digital) events.
- Be the responsible person communicating with people who would like to set-up a spontaneous, non-regular event
- Provide the necessary support (Provide Zoom-Link, coordinate the promotion etc)
- Passionate about supporting the EUR Events team and are willing to support different smaller, non-regular (mostly digital) events
What’s in it for you:
- You have the chance to expand your European network
- You can work on events that are about many different topics
- You will be part of a great team with a positive vibe and that is fun to work with
- The freedom to try and apply new solutions continuously
For further questions or if you want to get involved, feel free to reach out to Sebastian Lemanczyk (Sebastian.Lemanczyk@volteuropa.org) or Kim Roskam (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP. We are looking forward to your application.
This is an unpaid position. If an internship is mandatory for your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your skills in project management and contribute to building a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!