Internal Communications Facilitator with focus on Political Programme (female/male/diverse)
Location and status: Flexible Location, Volunteer
Hours required: 4-10 hours per week (depending on workload)
Application Deadline: ASAP
About the Position
Are you a natural communicator? Are you passionate about politics and creating best-in-class internal communications that fuel memberbase engagement, influence connectivity and positively impact all our volunteers? Then this is the right role for you!
We’re looking for a dynamic and talented Internal Communications Specialist who will help to connect-up different areas of our organization in order to achieve the necessary feedback and input required to produce a killer political programme for the 2024 European Elections.
You will develop appropriate internal communications initiatives to support strategies, execute and drive programs that create excitement, engagement and align teams and shape culture.
- You have the ability to translate complex topics into simple language, making texts relevant to the reader/ benefit driven.
- You have ability to create strategic communications plans and stay on top of changes.
- You have influential and interpersonal skills to maneuver stakeholders to get the best outcome for internal communications.
- You are a strong team player with the ability to work effectively with national chapters from different cultural backgrounds and stakeholders at all levels.
- You have excellent project management skills and experience in managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You have good administration, IT and organizational skills.
- You are self-motivated, able to work independently and can work well with deadlines.
- You have an eye for detail, is hands-on and pro-active.
- You are fluent in English.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the European internal communications area with regards to the development of the political programme.
- Distribute internal information effectively for national chapters to stay up-to-date and equipped with the information to do their jobs properly.
- Assist the national chapters in their achievement contributing to the programme development
- Collaborate and support the launch of new initiatives by planning and executing internal communications campaigns.
- Show your great project management skills by organizing information between national chapters.
- Work with multiple countries (online) with a strong operational focus and a hands-on attitude in a high pace organization and environment.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a short cover letter (max one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internal Communications Facilitator”.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory in your Bachelor or Master, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your communications skills and build political positions with a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!