Co-Coordinator Pan-European Action (female / male / diverse)
Our Co-Coordinators Pan-European Action are responsible for coordinating, organizing, and implementing regular physical Pan-European actions that take place in different chapter at the same time.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Building up and sustaining an independent and sustainable Event team for the Pan-European Actions
- Building and keeping sustainable relationships with affected stakeholders (e.g., Other functional teams, Chapter leads)
- Creating and taking ownership of a project plan
- Taking responsibility for meeting set milestones and working on all necessary tasks
- Communicating with and reporting regularly to the EUR Events team
- Documenting the work and learnings while summarizing and keeping all information together to professionalize the process
- Team management & development
Experience and Skills
We seek someone who has a high motivation to work for the European team. To ensure efficient collaboration with the different people involved, you must be an organizational talent that is able to work efficiently and think pragmatic and practical. It would be of great benefit if you already have experience in organizing events for example within a local or national team and even more so in an international setting.
- High motivational level to work for the European Level
- Organizational talent, maintaining structures, practical thinking
- Must: Ability to communicate and keep everyone up to date
- Ideally experience in organizing events
- Languages: ideally multiple languages
- Organizational skills: maintaining structures and coordinating multiple teams
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills: team-oriented approach
- Problem-solving attitude
- A spirit of entrepreneurship and initiative
- Project management experience
- Volt experience
For further questions, feel free to reach out and if you want to get involved, please send your CV and motivation letter (maximum one page) to Sebastian Lemanczyk (Sebastian.Lemanczyk@volteuropa.org) or Kim Roskam (email@example.com) ASAP. We are looking forward to your application.
This is an unpaid position, if an internship is mandatory for your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, we can provide the necessary documentation.
Volt Europa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Volt Europa does not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity.
Get the chance to improve your skills in project management and contribute to building a large community of like-minded volunteers from all over Europe!